Testo SE & Co KGaA, is a world leader in design, development and manufacturing of electronic portable test and measuring instruments. Backed by more than 60 years of measurement engineering experience, Testo as a group is headquartered in Titisee in the Black Forest region of Germany. Today, Testo has 3000 employees, 34 subsidiaries and more than 80 representatives worldwide.
Located at our Head Office in Pune, Testo India has an ISO 9001:2015 certified high quality Service & Calibration Lab. We are proud to announce that our Calibration Lab is now assessed and accredited in accordance with the standard ISO/IEC 17025:2017 as per NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories) to serve calibration (for accreditated parameters) as per National Standards. Instruments of any brand/make can be calibrated locally maintaining international standards.
Established in 2006, Testo India Pvt. Ltd., a 100% subsidiary of Testo SE & Co KGaA has shown phenomenal growth over the last 11 years with its head office in Pune, and 11 home offices in major metros and an extensive channel partners' network across the country. We are committed to provide best solutions and services to our Indian customers.
Testo India offers a wide product range that includes:
• Portable Measuring Instruments & Systems for: Temperature, Humidity, Pressure, Air velocity, RPM, Sound, Light, Current, Voltage and Resistance.
• Transmitters for Humidity & Temperature, Differential Pressure, Dew point of Compressed air and Compressed Air Flow Meters
• Data Loggers and Wireless Data Monitoring System - Saveris
• Portable Flue Gas Analysers for Combustion and Emission Analysis
• Thermal Imagers for Predictive and Preventive Maintenance
With the above full-fledged product range for almost all physical parameters, Testo carters to all industry verticals such as Food, Pharma, Steel, Cement and Power among others for various process applications.
Apart from the discrete products, Testo also provides complete measuring solution right from basic measurement to logging function, especially for food and pharma applications under the wing of “Solution Business”.